Layer a Control
Good to Know:
- Not all controls can be layered in front of or behind other controls (example: Most shapes controls cannot be on top of fields).
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
To layer a control:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Select one or more controls (to select two or more controls, hold down Shift during selection).
- To position a control in front of other controls, select the control, and then select the Bring to Front button on the Form Editor toolbar.
- To position a control behind other controls, select the control, and then select the Send to Back button on the Form Editor toolbar.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.