Make a Form the Default Form
Good to Know:
- You can select a default form for each form type.
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
To make a form the default form:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- From the Form Menu Bar Item, select the appropriate option. For example, Form > Make this the default standard form (the option changes depending on the active form type).
- Select Yes to confirm.
In the Forms list, the form is now underlined to signify it is the default.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.