Use Slack in the Related Items Pane
If the Slack integration is configured for a Major Business Object, you can use it from the Related Items pane of a saved record to view and participate in Slack conversations without leaving CSM.
Use the Slack integration to:
- Create a Slack channel from a Major Business Object record.
- Invite other CSM users to the channel.
- Send messages to the Slack channel from a CSM Business Object record.
- View the most-recent messages, up to 100, in a conversation. Newer messages are added to the bottom of the list.
- Refresh the message list to view the most recent 100 messages.
- View archived chat history once a Business Object record is completed.