Configure Slack for the Related Items Pane
Steps to configure the Slack integration with CSM, configuring security rights in CSM Administrator, and verifying Public ID settings for the Major Business Object that will integrate with Slack.include setting a Slack OAuth token in
To integrate Slack with the Related Items pane:
- Configure your Slack workspace for the
See Configure a Slack Workspace for the Related Items Pane.
- In CSM Administrator, grant third-party chat integrations security rights to:
- Users who will configure third-party chat integrations.
- Users who will create, view, and participate in chat channels and conversations.
- In CSM Administrator, enable third-party chat integrations and add the Slack OAuth app token.
See Configure Third-party Chat Integration Settings for Slack.
- In CSM Administrator, create a Blueprint, and then enable for Business Objects that will integrate with Slack. Be sure to enable Chat visibility.
See Configure Related Item Navigation.
- In CSM Administrator, verify Public ID settings for the Business Object that will integrate with Slack.
See Configure Slack Channel Naming Conventions.