Running the Content Optimization Tool
Important: Read the information in Optimizing Content for Localization before you use the Content Optimization Tool.
To run the Content Optimization Tool:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, select the Globalization category, and then select Content Optimization Tool.
- Select each page tab in the tool and carefully review the recommendations. For guidance, see:
- Modify recommended selections as needed.
- Click OK.
- When the Content Optimization Log dialog opens, save the results to a log file.
- Save the results as a Blueprint.
- Publish the Blueprint.
Do not publish the Blueprint on a production environment until you publish and review the results in a test environment.