Out of Date CAM Agents
This informational message appears when some machines on your network are running versions other than the most current of the CAM Agent software. This is for your information only, as you are not required to update/upgrade those machines. However, upgrading machines to the current version when possible is recommended.
To see which version of the CAM Agent is available, see the Status panel. This panel also tells you how many machines are running earlier versions of the CAM Agent.
You can use any of the methods available for first-time installation of the CAM Agent to update/upgrade machines; select one of the following for step-by-step instructions for a given method:
- How to Install or Update the CAM Agent to Machines Listed in the Machines Panel
- How to Install the CAM Agent by Machine Name or IP Address
- How to Manually Install, Uninstall, or Upgrade the CAM Agent
- How to Install the CAM Agent Using a Batch File or Script
- How to Install or Update the CAM Agent to Multiple Machines by IP Address
- How to Set Up the Agent Self-upgrade Feature