The Approval Editor is a tool within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator that allows you to manage (create, edit, and delete) Approvals.
Use the Approval Editor to perform the following Approval operations:
- View: View a list of defined Approvals.
- Add: Use to access the Approval Block Editor, and then create an Approval Block. Approval Blocks are listed in the Approvals section of the Approval Editor. For more information, see Create/Edit an Approval Block.
- Edit/Delete: Use to configure Approval Blocks to meet your requirements.
- Copy: Use an existing Approval Block as a starting point or "template" for a similar Approval.
- Organize: Use the up/down arrows to change the order of selected Approval Blocks.
- Enable Email Notifications: Use to define Approval Email Settings.
- Define Advanced Options: Use to define an Approval configuration for a Business Object.
There are several ways to open the Approval Editor and Approval Block Editor:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, select the Blueprints category, and then select the Create a New Blueprint task.
If working on a saved Blueprint, open the existing Blueprint.
- In the Object Manager, select a Major Business Object in the Object tree, and then select the Add Approval Support task in the Structure area.