Define Process and Procedure Help Properties for a Business Object
Use the Process and Procedure Help page in the Business Object Properties window to provide additional information to Users who work with a Business Object.
Good to know:
- If you cannot see the Process and Procedure Help page, save and close the Blueprint and go to Settings > Edit System Settings. Select the Help page, and then select Show Process and Terminology Help. For more information, refer to Configure Global Help Settings.
- If the Process and Terminology section does not appear on the CSM Desktop Client Task Pane, ensure it is enabled in the User Task Pane and Search Control Settings.
To define process and procedure help:
- Open the Business Object Properties window.
- Select the Process and Procedure Help page.
- Define process and procedure help:
Option Description Process and Procedure Text Provide text to display in the Process and Terminology section of the CSM Desktop Client Task Pane. Additional Help URL (Optional) Provide a URL to display to navigate to additional information. Then, select the Ellipses button to navigate to the URL and ensure it is correct.
- Publish the Blueprint (File > Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File > Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.