Main steps for configuring [email protected] for iOS (Ivanti EPMM)
Complete the following basic tasks to set up [email protected] and distribute content sites:
Before you begin
- Decide which repositories you want to make available. All repositories you configure for [email protected] are visible to all users. You can provide select users with instructions for accessing restricted repositories.
- Decide whether you want to make each repository a published site. Content on published sites is automatically downloaded and mirrored on devices.
- Collect the following information for each repository:
- URL for the site
- type of repository (SharePoint, WebDAV)
- subtype of repository (Office 365, NetworkDrive, and so on.)
Set up app distribution
Set up [email protected]
- Enabling [email protected]
- Configuring the AppConnect global policy
- Configuring an AppConnect container policy
- Configuring content sites in the [email protected] configuration
Complete the following additional tasks to set up app tunneling to content repositories.
Attachment control setup
Complete the following tasks to set up attachment control