In the Management Portal, at Library, you can manage the following:
- Modules: act as containers for one or more Tasks that you can execute on Agents. Modules hold information about how these Tasks should be executed.
- Tasks: are the specific actions that can be performed by an Agent. Tasks are part of a Module.
- Projects: act as containers for multiple Modules. With a Project, you can schedule several Modules as one Job instead of a series of separate Jobs.
- Run Books: act as containers for Modules and/or Projects. With a Run Book, you can schedule the same sequences of Modules and Projects on different Agents or Teams.
- Resources: are files that are needed to perform certain Tasks, such as an MSI file.
See also: advanced configuration to further optimize your objects.