Use Blueprints to manage objects at a system level.
For example, users can:
- Manage System Objects: Create, edit, and delete Business Objects, Fields, Forms, and Grids. System Objects are managed using the Blueprint's powerful Object Manager and Object Editors, which are accessed from the Blueprint Editor Main window.
For more information about managing system objects, refer to the Business Object Documentation.
- Manage Business Object Data: Create, edit, and delete data from Supporting Objects and Lookup Tables using the Data Editor.
- Manage CSM Items: Create, edit, and delete Dashboards, Search Groups, etc. at a system level to keep them secure. CSM Items are managed using the various CSM Item Managers.
- Access the following system tools/functionality (select Tools on the Blueprint Editor menu bar):
- Follow our best practices for system design using concurrent development.