Create Device Patterns
You can organize devices into logical groupings that can share unique user access permissions based on patterns in the device details.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- Expand the hierarchical device structure from Default settings level.
- Right-click any device class at the highest level.
- Select Add Device Pattern from the right-mouse menu.
The Add Device Pattern dialog appears.
- Enter a Device Name.
- In the Device Pattern field, enter the required pattern, including wildcards as appropriate, then click OK.