You can rename computer groups, device groups, and devices in a device class belonging to the default settings tree in the Device Explorer module.
To customize the appearance of Device Explorer hierarchy to reflect your operating environment, you can rename and remove computer groups as follows.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- From the Machine-specific setting division of the hierarchical device structure, right-click a computer group.
- Select on the following options from the right-mouse menu:
Rename Computer Group
Renames the selected computer group.
Remove Computer Group
Removes the selected computer group for the hierarchical structure.
The computer group is renamed or removed immediately from the hierarchical device structure in the Device Explorer window.
- Device Types Supported
- Device Permission Default Settings
- Device Permission Restrictions
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Limitations