Create Device Groups
You can organize devices into logical groupings that can share unique user access permissions.
- Create a new device class group at the upper level.
- Add devices to the same device class group.
- Move devices between groups.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- Expand the hierarchical device structure from Default settings level.
- Right-click any device class at the highest level.
- Select Insert Device Group from the right-mouse menu.
A new device sub-class group structure is displayed.
- Type a name for the new device group sub-class.
- Press ENTER.
You can add any device of the same device class to the new device group.
Tip: You can drag-and-drop devices from one device group to another within the same device class, or you can right-click a device and use Cut and Paste from the right-mouse menu to move devices between groups.
- Device Types Supported
- Device Permission Default Settings
- Device Permission Restrictions
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Limitations