You can add computers to a domain group or computer workgroup in the Machine-specific settings structure of the Device Explorer.
When Device Control is used for computers in a workgroup, rather than a domain, then there is no domain controller list of users. You must add the computers individually to a workgroup.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- Right-click the Machine-specific settings level in the hierarchical device structure.
- From the right-mouse menu, select Insert Computer.
- From the Select Computer dialog, click Search.
- Select one or more computers from the list shown.
- To add a computer that is not listed, click Add.
- Type the name of the computer to be added in the corresponding field.
- Click OK.
The computers you selected are added to the domain group.
Tip: You can drag-and-drop computers from one group to another, or you can right-click a computer and use Cut and Paste from the right-mouse menu.
- Device Types Supported
- Device Permission Default Settings
- Device Permission Restrictions
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Limitations