View Hidden Computers
You can view computer group(s) to show any hidden computers when you want to change permissions, move the computer(s) to other groups, or remove the computer(s) from existing groups.
Computers may be hidden from view in the Device Explorer window when the computers have not been assigned user access permission rules. The computer names are hidden to minimize the number of computers shown.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- From the Machine-specific setting division of the hierarchical device structure, right-click a computer group to view the hidden computers.
- Select Show All Members from the right-mouse menu.
A list of all computers included in the computer group selected is shown.
- Device Types Supported
- Device Permission Default Settings
- Device Permission Restrictions
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Limitations