Create Computer Groups
You can create computer groups to organize computers into logical units that share unique device permissions for the group.
Computer groups are virtual groups that do not have relationships with each other in the Active Directory.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- Right-click the domain group under the Machine-specific settings level in the hierarchical device structure.
- From the right-mouse menu, select Insert Computer Group.
The right-mouse menu opens.
- Type a name for the computer group in the in the New Folder directory.
- Press ENTER.
The new computer sub-group is shown in the Machine-specific settings hierarchical structure.
Tip: You can drag-and-drop computers from one group to another, or you can right-click a computer and use Cut and Paste from the right-mouse menu.
- Device Types Supported
- Device Permission Default Settings
- Device Permission Restrictions
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Limitations