The Criteria/Properties panel displays the criteria used in the template and the log entry information that corresponds to rows shown in the Results panel.
The Criteria/Properties panel has two tabs:
- The Props tab displays the log entry information corresponding to a selected results row in the Results panel. To copy the contents of the tab window to the Windows clipboard, you can select a row displaying log entry results and right-click in the Props tab, then select Copy.
- The Criteria tab displays the criteria used in the template to select log entry results shown in the Results panel.
- The Log Explorer Window
- Navigation Control Bar
- Column Headers
- Results Panel/Custom Report Contents
- Log Explorer Templates
- Select and Edit Templates Dialog
- Template Settings Dialog
- Forcing the Upload of Shadow Files from a Client Upon User Log Off
- Windows Event Log Entries Created by Device Control