The column headers display the title of the columns.
In addition to displaying column titles, you can use column headers to:
- Sort results to classify the results and display them in a specified order depending on the value for the log entry (or log entries) in one or more columns.
- Show/hide columns to determine what information is displayed for each result in the report.
- Change the size of the displayed columns by dragging the column header dividers to the left or right.
- Change the order in which the columns are displayed by dragging and dropping the column titles in the column headers.
- Group log entries to display a single report row corresponding to multiple log entries grouped according to the values in one column.
- Display computed columns to display calculated values such as a count of the number of log entries in a grouped result, the maximum value, minimum value, sum of values, or average value.
- You can make changes to the columns to display different information from the log entries without re-executing the query.
- You can also use the column context menu to access the advanced query settings for the template.
Any on-the-fly changes you make to the column headers are saved in the template that you are currently using.
- Show/Hide Columns
You can show or hide selected columns of log entry information.
- Group Log Entries
You can group multiple log entries into single report rows according to the values in one or more column log entries.
- Computed Columns
You can include computed columns in your report.
- Clear Columns Settings
You can reset columns to original values by clearing the sort and group filters.
- The Log Explorer Window
- Navigation Control Bar
- Criteria/Properties Panel
- Results Panel/Custom Report Contents
- Log Explorer Templates
- Select and Edit Templates Dialog
- Template Settings Dialog
- Forcing the Upload of Shadow Files from a Client Upon User Log Off
- Windows Event Log Entries Created by Device Control