Results Panel/Custom Report Contents
The Results panel is the area of the Log Explorer window which displays and categorizes the template query results.
You can save the template query results as a Comma Separated Value (*.csv) file using the Management Console Save as command. When you generate scheduled custom reports the results, are sent to designated e-mail recipients or stored in a designated computer directory, rather than displayed in the Log Explorer Results panel.
- Columns in Results Panel/Custom Report, Application Control
You can control how column information for log entries is displayed in the Results panel, from the Template settings dialog.
- Interpreting Results
You can interpret Log Explorer results in several ways.
- Columns in Results Panel/Custom Report, Device Control
You can control how column information for log entries is displayed in the Results panel from the Template settings dialog.
- The Log Explorer Window
- Navigation Control Bar
- Column Headers
- Criteria/Properties Panel
- Log Explorer Templates
- Select and Edit Templates Dialog
- Template Settings Dialog
- Forcing the Upload of Shadow Files from a Client Upon User Log Off
- Windows Event Log Entries Created by Device Control