Navigation Control Bar
You can use the navigation control bar to select a template or navigate and control your results.
The following table describes the features of the navigation control bar.
|Templates||Create a new template or select from your recently used templates list, shown as a drop-down list.|
|Previous||Allows you to navigate backward to the previous query result list stored internally, when you are performing multiple queries.|
|Next||Allows you to navigate forward to the query result list stored internally, when you are performing multiple queries.|
|Query||Retrieves all log entries that match the criteria defined in the current template.|
- The Log Explorer Window
- Column Headers
- Criteria/Properties Panel
- Results Panel/Custom Report Contents
- Log Explorer Templates
- Select and Edit Templates Dialog
- Template Settings Dialog
- Forcing the Upload of Shadow Files from a Client Upon User Log Off
- Windows Event Log Entries Created by Device Control