CSM Dashboards are managed using the Dashboard Manager and the Dashboard Editor.
Use the Dashboard Manager to complete general CSM Item Manager operations for Dashboard, including:
- View a Dashboard.
- Create a Dashboard.
- Edit a Dashboard.
- Delete a Dashboard.
- Search for a Dashboard.
- Organize Dashboards.
- Copy a Dashboard.
- Import/export a Dashboard.
- Find Dashboard dependencies.
- Add a Dashboard to the Desktop Client Task Pane/toolbar.
- Pin a Dashboard.
Use the Dashboard Editor to:
- Select a Dashboard background color.
- Size the Dashboard background.
- Add one or more Widgets to the Dashboard.
- Define how each Widget looks and behaves on the Dashboard: Text, size, color, style and gloss, image, alignment, anchoring, layering, and visibility.
Good to know: