Add a Banner Control to a Form
Good to Know:
- A Banner control is highly configurable; you can add one or many to a form, then define how the banner looks and behaves on the form (example: Text, size, color, border style, image, alignment, anchoring, layering, and visibility).
- By default, the Banner control font, color (background, foreground, and border), border style, and background style properties come from the defined Form Theme.
- Text, image, and colors can be conditional (expression-driven).
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
To add a Banner control to a form:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Drag-and-drop the Banner control from the Standard Controls tree onto the form.
- Define the text to display on the banner:
- In the Label text box on the Form Editor toolbar, enter the text to display on the Banner control.
- (Optional) Change the font, font size, font style, and font alignment if needed.
- Define how the banner looks and behaves on the Form (ex: Size, alignment, etc.).
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.