Add a Standard Form Control to a Form
Use the Form Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator) to add a standard form control to a form.
Good to Know:
- Standard form controls are highly configurable. You can add endless combinations to a form, then define how the controls look and behave on the form (example: Text, tooltip, size, color, border style, image, alignment, anchoring, layering, visibility, enabling/disabling, and tab order).
- Button, link label, list box, and radio button controls have additional control properties (right-click and select Control Properties) that must be configured.
- By default, most form controls acquire their text, color, border style, and background style properties from the defined Form Theme; however you can define your own properties, if needed.
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
To add a standard form control to a form (general):
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Drag-and-drop a standard control from the Standard control tree onto the form.
- Define properties for the control, if needed (Button, Link label, List Box, and Radio Button).
- (Optional) Define how the form control looks and behaves on the form.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.