BitLocker Encrypted Devices
You can use BitLocker encrypted devices in a Device Control environment.
Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption is a security feature that provides data protection by encrypting all data stored on a Windows operating system volume. Using the Management Console with BitLocker encrypted devices, you can:
- Assign user and user group access permission rules to devices. Permission rules can only be assigned to the Removable Storage Devices class.
- Add shadowing rules.
- Review log entries for user attempts to access devices by using the Log Explorer.
- Review log entries for administrative actions for BitLocker permissions actions.
- Generated reports for BitLocker permissions rules using the Device Permissions report.
- BitLocker System Drive Encryption within Ivanti Device & Application Control 5.4 (on Ivanti Community)
- Permissions Dialog
- Default Settings Permissions Priority
- File Filters
- Working with Custom File Types
- File Type Filtering and Data Loss Prevention Combination Matrix
- Assigning Permission to a BitLocker Encrypted Device
- Assign Permissions by Devices
- Assign Permission by Computers
- Manage Online Permission
- Manage Offline Permissions
- Assign Scheduled Permissions to Users
- Assign Temporary Permissions to Users
- Add Shadowing
- Manage Shadowing
- Add Copy Limit
- Remove Copy Limit
- Add Event Notification
- Manage Event Notification
- Creating a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Filter
- Assigning a Data Loss Prevention Filter to a Specific User or Group