Creating a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Filter
You can define a filter string that can be used against the contents of all MS Office and PDF documents to block or shadow the files.
The Windows Search Service must be configured for PDF and MS Office files types you want to search within.
- Select Tools > Default Options.
- Select the Computer tab.
- Select DLP filter from the option list.
- Clear Not configured.
- In the DLP filter field, enter a filter string that meets AQS requirements.
- Click OK.
A global Data Loss Prevention filter is created.
After Completing This Task
- Permissions Dialog
- Default Settings Permissions Priority
- File Filters
- BitLocker Encrypted Devices
- Working with Custom File Types
- File Type Filtering and Data Loss Prevention Combination Matrix
- Assigning Permission to a BitLocker Encrypted Device
- Assign Permissions by Devices
- Assign Permission by Computers
- Manage Online Permission
- Manage Offline Permissions
- Assign Scheduled Permissions to Users
- Assign Temporary Permissions to Users
- Add Shadowing
- Manage Shadowing
- Add Copy Limit
- Remove Copy Limit
- Add Event Notification
- Manage Event Notification
- Assigning a Data Loss Prevention Filter to a Specific User or Group