You can modify and remove shadow rules for users and user groups.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- In the Default settings node of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure, right-click an existing user or user group Shadow entry listed under a device, device class, or device type.
- From the right-mouse menu, select one of the following options:
Modifies an existing shadow rule for a user or user group.
Deletes shadow rule for the selected user or user group.
The shadow rule permission changes are shown in the Permissions column of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure.
- Behaviors Specific to Shadowing Files Burned to CD/DVD/BD
Unique behaviors are exhibited by the system when gathering shadowing data for files burned to CD/DVD/BD.
- Viewing a shadowed print file
You can view a shadowed file sent from an endpoint to a printer by re-printing it or opening it in a utility for viewing print spooler files in formats appropriate for your printer.
- Permissions Dialog
- Default Settings Permissions Priority
- File Filters
- BitLocker Encrypted Devices
- Working with Custom File Types
- File Type Filtering and Data Loss Prevention Combination Matrix
- Assigning Permission to a BitLocker Encrypted Device
- Assign Permissions by Devices
- Assign Permission by Computers
- Manage Online Permission
- Manage Offline Permissions
- Assign Scheduled Permissions to Users
- Assign Temporary Permissions to Users
- Add Shadowing
- Add Copy Limit
- Remove Copy Limit
- Add Event Notification
- Manage Event Notification
- Creating a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Filter
- Assigning a Data Loss Prevention Filter to a Specific User or Group