Manage Event Notification
You can modify and remove event notification rules for users and user groups.
- In the Management Console, select View > Modules > Device Explorer.
- In the Default settings or Machine-specific settings node of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure, right-click an existing user or user group Event Notification entry listed under a device, device class, or device type.
- From the right-mouse menu, select one of the following options:
Modify Event Notification
Modifies an existing event notification rule for a user or user group.
Deletes event notification rule for the selected user or user group.
The event notification rule permission changes are shown in the Permissions, Priority, and Details columns of the Device Explorer hierarchical structure.
- Permissions Dialog
- Default Settings Permissions Priority
- File Filters
- BitLocker Encrypted Devices
- Working with Custom File Types
- File Type Filtering and Data Loss Prevention Combination Matrix
- Assigning Permission to a BitLocker Encrypted Device
- Assign Permissions by Devices
- Assign Permission by Computers
- Manage Online Permission
- Manage Offline Permissions
- Assign Scheduled Permissions to Users
- Assign Temporary Permissions to Users
- Add Shadowing
- Manage Shadowing
- Add Copy Limit
- Remove Copy Limit
- Add Event Notification
- Creating a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Filter
- Assigning a Data Loss Prevention Filter to a Specific User or Group